Prometheus unbound : a lyrical drama in four acts : with other poems
by Percy Bysshe Shelley.
- xv, , -222,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- London, Vere Street Bond Street :C and J Ollier(London, Ingram-Court, Fenchurch Street :Marchant, Printer),1820.
- Prometheus unbound
- Miscellaneous poems: The sensitive plant. A vision of the sea. Ode to heaven. An exhortation. Ode to the west wind. An ode, written October, 1819, before the Spaniards had recovered their liberty. The cloud. To a skylark. Ode to liberty
- Signatures: [A]⁸, B-O⁸.
- First edition, first issue, containing the misprint, "Misellaneous," in table of contents.
- Half-title, with printer's imprint on verso and at colophon on verso of final leaf.
- Ollier's advertising on verso of half title and on final leaf.
- Cited in
- Forman, H.B., The Shelley Library, #59, p. 93-96. Wise, T.J., A Shelley library, p. 55-56.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Contemporary diced russia, all edges gilt, pink endpapers. Contents leaf A3, incorrectly printed "misellaneous"--slit for cancellation but still present--and the cancel (corrected to "miscellaneous") bound in after A8. With the cancelled preface, half-title, and final leaf of advertisements. Signature "Stephen de Vere" on title page. Bookplates of H. Bradley Martin, Curagh Chase Library, and J.O. Edwards. Ray William Frantz, Jr., Fund, 2009/2010.
- Technical details