Sylvia Plath [electronic resource]
South Carolina Educational Television ; the Annenberg/CPB Project ; a New York Center for Visual History production ; directed and produced by Lawrence Pitkethly ; co-producer, Sasha Alpert.
- Video; Computer Resource; Online Video; Online
- Friends recall the gifted poet's life and help separate Plath, the woman and poet, from the mythic figure that has arisen since her death, often obscuring the art and symbolic intent of her powerful poetry.
- Lawrence Pitkethly
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 57 min.
- high school/college.
- Series features dramatic readings, archival photographs, dance, performances, interviews, and illustrative poems analyzed in the context of poets as the voice of the people.
- Voices and visions
- Series statement
- Voices and visions ; 9
- Voices and visions ; 9.
- 0897762584 (set),
- South Burlington, N.Y. :Annenberg/CPB,c1988.
- Access Online
- Mode of access: Windows Media Player, World Wide Web.
- Technical details