Making connections [electronic resource]
produced by WGBH Educational Foundation.
- Online; Streaming Video; Video
- Teachers demonstrate the major concepts they've learned throughout the workshop in Social Studies unit presentations. Classroom video segments further illustrate effective ways of bridging Social Studies concepts and the world beyond the classroom, and show creative examples of teaching and learning.
- Features Mary A. McFarland.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 58 min.
- Series web site features additional resources and support materials.
- Graduate credit video workshop provides a methodology framework for teaching Social Studies, with a focus on creating effective citizens.
- Workshops feature K-5 teachers exploring social studies themes, theories of learning, teaching strategies, and ways to connect Social Studies to the world beyond the classroom.
- Social studies in action : a methodology workshop, K-5
- Series statement
- Social studies in action : a methodology workshop, K-5 ; 8
- Social studies in action : a methodology workshop, K-5 ; 8.
- 1576806804 (series),
- South Burlington, Vt. :Annenberg,c2003.
- Access Online
- Mode of access: Windows Media Player, World Wide Web.
- Technical details