Tom [electronic resource]
produced by the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.
- Online; Streaming Video; Video
- Follows fifth grade teacher, Tom, as he works to assess his students' science understanding accurately and fairly. Covers the teacher's background, the problem he has chosen to address, his approach and implementation, and the outcome with assessment by the teacher and his advisor.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 26 min.
- Series features case studies in which a single teacher is followed over the course of a year.
- Case studies in science education. Elementary case studies
- Series statement
- Case studies in science education. Elementary case studies ; 12
- Case studies in science education. Elementary case studies ; 12.
- 157680089x (series),
- South Burlington, Vt. :Annenberg/CPB,c1997.
- Access Online
- Mode of access: Windows Media Player, World Wide Web.
- Technical details