Najwa and Pat [electronic resource]
produced by the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.
- Online; Streaming Video; Video
- Follows first grade teachers Najwa and Pat as they work towards effectively teaching special-needs students in an integrated classroom. Covers the teachers' backgrounds, the problems they have chosen to address, their approach and implementation, and the outcome with assessment by the teachers and their advisor.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 27 min.
- Series features case studies in which a single teacher is followed over the course of a year.
- Case studies in science education. Elementary case studies
- Series statement
- Case studies in science education. Elementary case studies ; 9
- Case studies in science education. Elementary case studies ; 9.
- 157680089x (series),
- South Burlington, Vt. :Annenberg/CPB,c1997.
- Access Online
- Mode of access: Windows Media Player, World Wide Web.
- Technical details