Terez [electronic resource]
produced by the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.
- Video; Computer Resource; Online Video; Online
- Follows fourth grade teacher, Terez, as she develops a more student-centered assessment strategy. Covers the teacher's background, the problem she has chosen to address, her approach and implementation, and the outcome with assessment by the teacher and her advisor.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 32 min.
- Series features case studies in which a single teacher is followed over the course of a year.
- Case studies in science education. Elementary case studies
- Series statement
- Case studies in science education. Elementary case studies ; 8
- Case studies in science education. Elementary case studies ; 8.
- 157680089x (series),
- South Burlington, Vt. :Annenberg/CPB,c1997.
- Access Online
- Mode of access: Windows Media Player, World Wide Web.
- Technical details