The boy inside [videorecording]
produced by MSK Productions, Inc., in association with CBC News World ; producer, Marianne Kaplan ; director, Marianne Kaplan ; writers, Marianne Kaplan, Dawn Brett.
- DVD; Video
- Documents a young boy's struggle with Asperger's syndrome. Adam and his family share their everyday challenges and triumphs to provide unparalleled insights into this increasingly common disorder. Includes interviews with autistic children and their families, and features Dr. Temple Grandin, a noted authority on autism spectrum disorders.
- Marianne Kaplan
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 47 min.
- Closed captioned.
- Variant title
- Title on container:
- Boy inside :
- a family's journey into Asperger syndrome
- Family's journey into Asperger syndrome
- Local Notes
- Public Performance Rights enable the purchaser of a film or video program to show it to a public audience -- for example, in a public meeting, or group showing at a library -- as opposed to individual home use or use by a single viewer in a study carrel. Purchase of our programs normally does include Public Performance Rights. (4/6/12)
- 1572958383, 9781572958388,
- Cinematographer, Rolf Cutts ; editor, Janice Brown ; composer, John Sereda.
- Boston, MA :Fanlight Productions,c2006.
- Publisher no.
- DVD-449 Fanlight Productions
- Public performance rights secured.
- 1 videodisc (47 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD.
- Technical details