A sermon, delivered July 23, 1812, on occasion of the state fast [electronic resource] : appointed in consequence of the declaration of war against Great Britain
by Francis Brown, minister of the Gospel in North-Yarmouth.
- Online; Book
- 32 p. ; 25 cm.
- Early American imprints. Second series
- Portland [Me.] :Hyde, Lord, and Co.,1812.
- Related resources
- Cover imprint: Portland: From the Gazette Press, 1812.
- "A new and valuable work. Hyde, Lord & Co. propose to publish, by subscription, a volume of Sacred geography: or, A gazetteer of the Bible. ..."--p.  of wrapper.
- "Valuable theological books, for sale by Hyde, Lord & Co. ..."--p. [3-4] of wrapper.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Cited in
- Shaw & Shoemaker 24944 Noyes, R.W. Maine, 590
- Reproduction Notes
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24944).
- Series statement
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24944.
- Technical details