Scary movie 4 [videorecording]
Dimension Films ; Brad Grey Pictures ; Miramax Films ; produced by Craig Mazin, Robert K. Weiss ; story by Craig Mazin ; screenplay, Craig Mazin & Jim Abrahams & Pat Proft ; directed by David Zucker.
- Video; DVD
- Cindy Campbell and her self-serving, sex-crazed pal Brenda are joined by Tom Ryan, a cute, but utterly clueless guy. Together, they battle to save the world from a ruthless alien invasion. Cindy moves in next to Tom because she's taking care of an elderly lady. She finds out the house is haunted by a little boy and goes on a quest in the village to find out who killed him and why. Also, Alien "Tr-iPods" are invading the world and Cindy has to uncover the secret in order to stop them.
- David Zucker
- Anthony Anderson, Craig Bierko, Chingy, Dr. Phil McGraw, Carmen Electra, Chris Elliott, Anna Faris, Regina Hall, Kevin Hart, Cloris Leachman, Michael Madsen, Bill Pullman, Leslie Nielsen, Charlies Sheen, Molly Shannon.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 91 min.
- English or dubbed French dialogue, Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Unrated; for crude and sexual humor throughout, some comic violence, and language.
- Based on the characters created by Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Buddy Johnson, Phil Beauman, Jason Friedberg, & Aaron Seltzer.
- Videodisc release of a 2006 motion picture production.
- Special features: Tom Ryan on Oprah - the long take; Visual effects piece; Deleted and extended scenes; The man behind the laugh (with director David Zucker); Feature commentary with David Zucker, Bob Weiss, and Craig Mazin.
- Variant title
- Scary movie four
- Unrated version ; Widescreen ed.
- 1594441332, 9781594441332,
- Director of photography, Thomas E. Ackerman ; editors, Craig Herring, Tom Lewis ; music, James L. Venable ; costume designer, Carol Ramsey ; production designer, Holger Gross ; visual effects supervisors, Mat Beck, Ray McIntyre Jr.
- [Del Mar, CA] :The Weinstein Company :Distributed by Genius Products,2006.
- Publisher no.
- 79465 The Weinstein Company
- 1 videodisc (91 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Technical details