- Item Actions
Controlled photomosaic of the Iapygia Northeast quadrangle of Mars
Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- Map; Government Document; Visual Materials
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 40 x 59 cm., on sheet 86 x 67 cm., folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Variant title
- Iapygia Northeast quadrangle of Mars
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:2,000,000 at -27.476⁰ ;Mercator proj.(W 292⁰30ʹ--W 270⁰00ʹ/S 0⁰00ʹ--S 15⁰00ʹ).
- Miscellaneous investigations series
- Atlas of Mars. 1:2,000,000 topographic series
- Geological Survey (U.S.). Atlas of Mars. 1:2,000,000 topographic series
- Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.))
- Reston, Va. :U.S. Geological Survey,1982.
- Includes text, photograph, location and index maps.
- "M 2M -7/281 CM."
- Series statement
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1438 Atlas of Mars. 1:2,000,000 topographic series ; MC-21 NE
- Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; map I-1438.
- Technical details