Controlled photomosaic of the Iapygia Southwest quadrangle of Mars
Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 43 x 59 cm., on sheet 86 x 67 cm., folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Variant title
- Iapygia Southwest quadrangle of Mars
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:2,000,000 at -27.476⁰ ;Mercator proj.(W 315⁰00ʹ--W 292⁰30ʹ/S 15⁰00ʹ--S 30⁰00ʹ).
- Miscellaneous investigations series
- Atlas of Mars. 1:2,000,000 topographic series
- Geological Survey (U.S.). Atlas of Mars. 1:2,000,000 topographic series
- Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.))
- Reston, Va. :The Survey,1982.
- Includes text, location and index maps.
- "M 2M -22/304 CM."
- Series statement
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1441 Atlas of Mars. 1:2,000,000 topographic series ; MC-21 SW
- Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; map I-1441.
- Technical details