- Item Actions
Report of the Committee of Privileges, to whom was referred, on the thirtieth ultimo, a motion relative to the "expulsion from this House, of Matthew Lyon, for a violent attack, and gross indecency committed upon the person of Roger Griswold, a member from Connecticut, in the presence of the House, while sitting." [microform] : 2d February, 1798, consideration postponed until Monday next. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.)
United States. Congress. House. Committee of Privileges.
- EBook; Book; Government Document; Microform; Online
- 4 p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Related title
- Report of the Committee of Privileges, to whom was referred, on the thirtieth ultimo ...
- Early American imprints. First series
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1798]
- Related resources
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
- Cited in
- Evans 34757
- Reproduction Notes
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34757).
- Series statement
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34757.
- Other forms
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Technical details