- Item Actions
Report of the Committee of Privileges, to Whom Was Referred, on the Thirtieth Ultimo, a Motion Relative to the "Expulsion From This House, of Matthew Lyon, for a Violent Attack, and Gross Indecency Committed Upon the Person of Roger Griswold, a Member From Connecticut, in the Presence of the House, While Sitting." [microform]: 2d February, 1798, Consideration Postponed Until Monday Next. : (Published by Order of the House of Representatives.)
United States. Congress. House. Committee of Privileges
- EBook; Book; Government Document; Microform; Online
- 4 p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Related Title
- Report of the Committee of Privileges, to whom was referred, on the thirtieth ultimo ...
- Early American imprints First series
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1798]
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
- Reproduction Notes
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34757).
- Series Statement
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34757
- Other Forms
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Cited in
- Evans 34757
- Technical Details