A token for children [microform] : being an exact account of the conversion, holy and exemplary lives and joyful deaths, of several young children
by James Janeway, Minister of the Gospel. ; To which is added, A token for the children of Newengland. Or, Some examples of children, in whom the fear of God was remarkably budding before they died; in several parts of New-England. Preserved and published for the encouragement of piety in other children.
- EBook; Book; Microform; Online
- 187,  p. ; 15 cm. (12mo)
- Early American imprints. First series
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts, :for I. Thomas, by James R. Hutchins.,1795.
- Related resources
- "A token for the children of New-England" is by Cotton Mather.
- Error in paging: p. 143 misnumbered 142.
- Cited in
- Evans 28895 Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 665.18 Rosenbach, A.S.W. Children's books, 194 Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 403-H2
- Reproduction Notes
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28895).
- Series statement
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28895.
- Other forms
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Technical details