- Item Actions
The book of knowledge [microform] : treating of the wisdom of the ancients. In four parts. I. Shewing the various and wonderful operation of the signs and planets, and other celestial constellations, on the bodies of men, &c. II. Prognostications, forever necessary to keep the body in health; with several choice receipts in physic and surgery. III. An abstract of the art of physiognomy and palmistry, together with the signification of moles, and the interpretation of dreams, &c. IV. The farmer's calender containing, 1. Perpetual prognostications for weather. 2. The whole mystery of husbandry. 3. The complete and experienced farrier and cowleech, &c.
Written by Erra Pater, a Jew doctor in astronomy and physic, born in Bethany near Mount Olivet, in Chaldea. ; Made English by W. Lilly, student in physic and astrology. ; To which is added, the true form of all sorts of bills, bonds, counter-bonds, indentures, letters of attorney and licence, deeds of gift, bills of exchange, &c.
- EBook; Book; Microform; Online
- , 144,  p. : ill. ; 13 cm.
- Early American imprints. First series
- Philadelphia: :[s.n.],Printed in the year 1793.
- Related resources
- Cited in
- Bristol B8289 Shipton & Mooney 46746
- Reproduction Notes
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46746).
- Series statement
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46746.
- Other forms
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Technical details