A sermon, preached in Christ Church and St. Peter's, Philadelphia: on Wednesday, May 9, 1798 [microform] : Being the day appointed by the president, as a day of fasting, humiliation, and prayer, throughout the United States of North America
by James Abercrombie, A.M. one of the Assistant Ministers of Christ-Church and St. Peter's. ; Published by request.
- EBook; Book; Microform; Online
- 38,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Early American imprints. First series
- Philadelphia: :Printed by John Ormrod, no. 41, Chesnut-Street.,
- Related resources
- Cited in
- Evans 33263
- Reproduction Notes
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33263).
- Series statement
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33263.
- Other forms
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Technical details