Province of Massachusetts-Bay. Boston, June 30. 1768 [microform] : On Tuesday the 21st instant His Excellency the governor sent the following message to the honorable House of Representatives. viz
Massachusetts. Governor (1760-1770 : Bernard)
- Online; Microform; Book
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early American imprints. First series
- [Boston :s.n.,1768]
- Related resources
- Two letters, dated June 21 and June 24, 1768, signed: F. Bernard. Followed by extracts of a letter from the Earl of Hillsborough, dated Whitehall, April 22d, 1768, ordering Governor Bernard to dissolve the General Court if the House refused to rescind its circular letter to the other colonies "on the subject of their intended representation against some late acts of Parliament."
- Text in two columns.
- Cited in
- Bristol B2903 Shipton & Mooney 41843 Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1446
- Reproduction Notes
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41843).
- Series statement
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41843.
- Other forms
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Technical details