By His Excellency Francis Bernard, Esq; ... A proclamation for proroguing the General Court [microform] : Whereas the Great and General Court or Assembly for His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay ... stands prorogued ... I do further prorogue the said Great and General Court or Assembly unto Wednesday the twenty-third day of November next ... Given at Boston, the tenth day of September 1763 .
Massachusetts. Governor (1760-1770 : Bernard)
- Online; Microform; Book
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 30 x 19 cm.
- Early American imprints. First series
- Boston: :Printed by Richard Draper, printer to His Excellency the governor and the Honorable His Majesty's Council.,1763.
- Related resources
- Signed: By His Excellency's command, A. Oliver, secr'y. Fra. Bernard. God save the King.
- Royal arms at head of title.
- Cited in
- Bristol B2419 Shipton & Mooney 41395 Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1301
- Reproduction Notes
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41395).
- Series statement
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41395.
- Other forms
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Technical details