The wars of the elements: or, a description of a sea storm [electronic resource] : To which are added, I. The contemplative angler. II. A Dialogue between St. Peter and a Low-Churchman. III. The Honest Layman's Approbation and Dislike: Or, Instructions what to Chuse and what to Shun. IV. The Mercenary Harlot's Reproof to an Old Miser, who solicites her Favours. V. In Vino Veritas: Or, The Tipling Phylosophers. VI. An Epitaph on the French Prophet, who was to make his Resurrection on the 25th of May. Vii. The Frantick Lover: Or, The Beau in an Extasie. Viii. A new Riddle for the Ladies IX. A Natural Song after Natural Folly. X. Damon's Answer to Phillis. XI. The Taunting Repremand of a Young Wife to an Old Jealous Husband. XII. A Punch-Bowl Song. XIII. The Lover's derestation of Jealoune: With Advice to his Friend. By the author of The London-Spy
- Online; Microform; EBook; Book
- , 76 p. ; 8⁰.
- London :printed, and publish'd by John Morphew, near Stationers-Hall,1708.
- Access Online
- The author of The London-spy = Edward Ward.
- Also issued as part of: 'Marriage-dialogues', [London], 1709.
- Braces in imprint.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in
- English Short Title Catalog, N25174.
- Reproduction Notes
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. Eighteenth century collections online s2009 miunns
- Other forms
- Also available in microfilm (click link to determine reel #).
- Technical details