Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer ; produced by Irving Starr ; original screen play by Robert D. Andrews ; directed by Tay Garnett.
- DVD; Video
- Bataan shows the tensions, hardships and heroism of a small patrol of American and Filipino fighting men during the Japanese invasion of the Philippines in 1942. Their task is to destroy a strategic bridge in a last-ditch battle against Japan's capture of the Philippines.
- Tay Garnett
- Robert Taylor, George Murphy, Thomas Mitchell, Lloyd Nolan, Lee Bowman, Robert Walker, Desi Arnaz.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 114 min.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- In English or French with English or French subtitles.
- Not rated.
- Videodisc release of the 1943 motion picture.
- Screen format: standard version.
- Special features include interactive menus, theatrical trailer, scene access.
- Scene index printed inside container.
- Music, Bronislav Kaper.
- Burbank, CA :Turner Entertainment :Warner Home Video,c2000.
- 1 videodisc (114 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in. DVD; Dolby digital.
- Technical details