D-Day : historical map
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
- Map; Government Document
- 1 poster : col. ; 61 x 41 cm.
- Variant title
- WW II historical map series
- [Washington, D.C.] :National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency :[For sale by Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.,2004]
- Contains map of Normandy dated June 6, 1944 with Allied units positions inked in and photograph of soldiers superimposed.
- Poster is part of a series displayed on Memorial Day, 2004, at dedication of National World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C., showing compilation of cartography and imagery, now known collectively as geospatial intelligence.
- "WW II historical map series"--NGA Web site (viewed on July 22, 2004).
- Shipping list no.: 2004-0044-S.
- Technical details