- Item Actions
Human rights in Burma : fifteen years post military coup : joint hearings before the Subcommittee on International Terrorism, Nonproliferation and Human Rights and the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, October 1 and 2, 2003
United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on International Terrorism, Nonproliferation, and Human Rights.
- EBook; Book; Government Document; Online
- v, 84 p. ; 24 cm.
- Washington :U.S. G.P.O. :For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.,2004.
- Related resources
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
- Shipping list no.: 2004-0090-P.
- "Serial no. 108-68."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other forms
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 2/25/04: http://wwwc.house.gov/international%5Frelations/10 8/89670.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical details