Mystery of the black death [videorecording]
a Tigress production for Thirteen/WNET New York in association with Channel 4.
- VHS; Video
- Geneticist Stephen O'Brien delves into the reasons why some individuals managed to survive the excruciating Black Death while others were dying all around them. Uses historical records, family archives, and modern genetics to conduct a case study that uncovers previously unknown elements of the scourge and its mysterious link to HIV immunity in today's population -- back cover.
- Emma Whitlock
- Narrator, Liev Schreiber.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 60 min.
- Videodisc release of a 2002 production.
- Originally broadcast as an episode of the TV program: Secrets of the dead.
- Related title
- Secrets of the dead (Television program)
- Producer/director, Emma Whitlock ; editor, Pual Edmonds ; music, Neil Arthur.
- [Alexandria, Va.]Distributed by PBS Home Video,c2002.
- Publisher no.
- B8758 PBS Home Video
- 1 videocassette (60 min.] : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. VHS format [NTSC].
- Technical details