- Item Actions
The Book of common prayer : and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and ceremonies of the church, according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches
Church of England.
- 422 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Uniform title
- Liturgies. Book of common prayer
- Oxford [England] : Printed by T. Baskett, printer to the University, 1752.
- Signatures: a-b⁸ c⁴(-c4) A-2A⁸.
- In double columns.
- Cited in
- ESTC T134407
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Bound with Tate, Nahum. A new version of the Psalms of David. London, 1751.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Bound in dark-green morocco; gilt borders surrounding a central panel; spine ornately gilt, all edges gilt; marbled endpapers. From the libraries of Peter and Thomas Jefferson, with ms. notes in their hands; family records of the Eppes, Randolph, and Jefferson families, chiefly in Thomas Jefferson's hand. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical details