Reports of cases ruled and adjudged in the courts of Pennsylvania, before and since the Revolution
by A.J. Dallas.
- Journal/Magazine; Online
- 1 v. ; 24 cm.
- Variant title
- United States reports.
- Title history note
- Continued in 1798 by: Dallas, Alexander James, 1759-1817. Reports of cases ruled and adjudged in the several courts of the United States, and of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia :Printed for the reporter by T. Bradford,1790.
- Related resources
- Commonly cited as v. 1 of: United States reports.
- Includes reports of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and other courts from 1754-1789.
- Local Notes
- LAW: 1828 Catalogue (v. 1, 2nd ed., Philadelphia, 1806)
- Publication history
- Other forms
- Also available online through HeinOnline.
- Technical details