119 bullets + three [videorecording]
[presented by] Home Pictures Ltd.
- Video; VHS
- The November 4, 1995 assassination of Israel Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin riveted the world's attention on the conflict between Israel's religious and secular Jews over the essence of Zionism and the future of Israel's cultural and political identity. Will the nation be torn apart by zealots? Two filmakers journey from Tel Aviv to Hebron, where the model of a second Israel already exists, interviewing jews, some of them fanatic religious idealists, concerning the incendiary issues that will determine the future of Israel...and the Middle East.
- Yeud Levanon
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 61 min.
- In English and Hebrew with English subtitles.
- Videocassette release of a 1995 production.
- Variant title
- One hundred nineteen bullets plus three
- Local Notes
- DVDs purchased from Icarus Films here at www.IcarusFilms.com are licensed with Public Performance Rights for non-commercial and educational exhibition when no admission fee is charged. (4/6/12)
- Director/writer, Yeud Levanon ; producers, Yeud Levanon, Amit Goren ; camera, Ofer Frant, Alon Bernstein ; editor, Tali Shenkar.
- New York, NY :First Run/Icarus Films,1995.
- Public performance rights secured.
- 1 videocassette (61 min.) : sd., col ; 1/2 in. VHS format.
- Technical details