Poems by three friends ; Aonian hours
Jeremiah Holmes Wiffen ; with an introd. for the Garland ed. by Donald H. Reiman.
- 385 p. in various pagings ; 21 cm.
- Romantic context
- New York :Garland Pub.,1978.
- Poems by three friends consists of poems by T. Raffles, J. B. Brown, and J. H. Wiffen.
- Reprint of the 1813 ed. of Poems by three friends, printed for T. Underwood, Edinburgh; and of the 1819 ed. of Aonian hours, published by Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, London.
- Series statement
- Romantic context. Poetry.
- Technical details