The Edmunds law [microform] : "unlawful cohabitation" as defined by Chief Justice Chas. S. Zane, of the Territory of Utah, in the trial of Angus M. Cannon, esq., in the Third District Court, Salt Lake City, April 27, 28, 29, 1885 .
reported by John Irvine.
- Book; Microform
- 118 p. ; 17 cm.
- Pamphlets in American history. Mormons and Mormonism
- Salt Lake City, Utah :Juvenile Instructor Office,1885.
- Appendix: The Musser case, p. 107-118.
- Reproduction Notes
- Microfiche. Sanford, N.C. : Microfilming Corp. of America, 1983. 2 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Pamphlets in American history : Mormons and Mormonism ; MR 72)
- Series statement
- Pamphlets in American history. Mormons and Mormonism ; MR 72.
- Technical details