- Item Actions
Geologic and structure maps of the Wallace 1⁰ x 2⁰ quadrangle, Montana and Idaho
Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Jack E. Harrison, Allan B. Griggs, and John D. Wells ; prepared in cooperation with the Montana Bureau of Mines and Geology.
- Map; Government Document
- 2 maps : col. ; 45 x 61 cm., on sheets 97 x 123 cm. and 74 x 95 cm., folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:250,000(W 116⁰00ʹ--W 114⁰00ʹ/N 48⁰00ʹ--N 47⁰00ʹ).
- Montana atlas series
- Miscellaneous investigations series
- Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.))
- Reston, Va. :The Survey ;Denver, CO :For sale by Branch of Distribution,1986.
- a. Geologic map
- b. Structure map
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Includes text, bibliographies, table, cross sections, stratigraphic diagram, and indexes to sources of geologic data, location, and regional structures.
- Series statement
- Montana atlas series MA 4-A
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1509-A
- Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; map I-1509-A.
- Technical details