Travels in the interior of America in the years 1809, 1810, and 1811
by John Bradbury ; edited with notes, introductions, index, etc., by Reuben Gold Thwaites.
- 320 p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 25 cm.
- Cleveland, Ohio :A.H. Clark,1904.
- "Separate publication from Early Western Travels: 1748-1864," in which series this appeared as Volume V."
- Annotated reprint of the 2nd ed. published in 1819 by Sherwood, Neely, and Jones, London.
- Includes facsimile of t.p. of 2nd London ed., 1819.
- Technical details