Washington DC Locations [electronic resource] July 15, 1987
by William Elwood.
- Video; Streaming Video; Online
- 1 streaming video file (20 min.) : digital, MP4 file, sd., col. ; Mode of access: Internet.
- Related title
- William A. Elwood Civil Rights Lawyers Project
- Road to Brown : the untold story of "the man who killed Jim Crow."
- Digitized by
- Cincinnati, Ohio : The PPS Group, 2006.
- Run Time
- 20 min.
- Access Online
- Footage of monuments in Washington DC.
- Source footage for the documentary, The road to Brown : the untold story of “the man who killed Jim Crow” (California Newsreel, 1990), about the life of Charles Hamilton Houston, his crusade for civil rights, and the events that led to "Brown vs. the Board of Education," the 1954 Supreme Court decision that declared the 'separate but equal' doctrine illegal.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Original version
- Original version: Special Collections, University of Virginia Library, Charlottesville, Va., MSS 12801 (videocassette, Beta 1/2 in.)
- Recording information
- Recorded at Washington DC.
- Other forms
- Also available on DVD.
- Technical details