The complete works of William Shakespeare : reprinted from the first folio
edited by Charlotte Porter and H.A. Clarke ; with an introd. by John Churton Collins.
- EBook; Book; Online
- 13 v. : ill., ports. ; 19 cm.
- London : T. Fisher Unwin, 
- v. 1. The tempest ; Two gentlemen of Verona ; Merry wives of Windsor
- v. 2. Measure, for measure ; The comedie of errors ; Much adoe about nothing
- v. 3. Loves labour's lost ; A midsommer nights dreame ; The merchant of Venice
- v. 4. As you like it ; The taming of the shrew ; All's well, that ends well
- v. 5. Twelfe night ; The winters tale ; King John
- v. 6. King Richard the Second ; The first part of Henry the Fourth ; The second part of Henry the Fourth
- v. 7. Henry the Fift ; The first part of Henry the Sixt ; The second part of Henry the Sixt
- v. 8. The third part of Henry the Sixt ; Richard the Third ; Henry the Eight
- v. 9. Troylus and Cressida ; Coriolanus ; Titus Andronicus
- v. 10. Romeo and Juliet ; Tymon of Athens ; Julius Caesar
- v. 11. Macbeth ; Hamlet ; King Lear
- v. 12. Othello ; Anthonie, and Cleopatra ; Cymbeline
- v. 13. Pericles, Prince of Tyre ; Venus and Adonis ; The rape of Lucrece ; Sonnets ; Poems
- Imprint date from: 'General introduction' (v.1)
- Also issued by George G. Harrap (1906) in a limited ed. of 75 copies. Cf. BLC, v. 299, p. 223.
- Technical details